Glasgow’s food and drink businesses are the heart and soul of the city, so it is our aim is to help the sector heal after the most challenging of times by helping to bridge the gap between local buyers and suppliers, and help tell the stories of our brilliantly passionate people.
Click on the following link to view a recording of our virtual launch event on Zoom to hear from special guests Giovanna Eusebi and Rebecca Ricketts, plus find out about the opportunities we’ve got planned and how you can get involved.
- Listing and profile on experienceglasgowfoodanddrink.com
- Access to attend Experience Glasgow Food & Drink events
- Opportunity to be involved with Experience Glasgow F&D campaigns
- Opportunity to attend Meet the Buyer events
- Access to training sessions
- Opportunity to feature in case studies/bi-monthly spotlight feature
- Opportunity to host familiarisation visits – dine around/supper clubs
- Access to attend familiarisation visits – manufacturing site visits / product awareness
- You are a food or drink business based in Glasgow, whether grower, manufacturer, retailer, restaurant or bar;
- You would like to work with at least one Scottish supplier;
- You would like to work towards being a more sustainable business, e.g. Green Tourism accreditation or Zero Waste credentials;
- You would like to contribute to the success of Glasgow’s food and drink sector as a whole and want to help raise its profile and standards;
- You want to meet like-minded businesses and are open to collaboration and sharing.